Friday 16 February 2007

Zachary got his new Prep Buddy today...

and he is very happy. I think the little boy is called James D. I am pretty sure that is what Zachary said.

It is a great system they have at school. Zachary is in Grade 6 (last year of Primary School) and his little buddy has just started Prep. The preppies know they can go to their buddy for help - especially in the playground!

Makes the big kids feel important and the little ones - special.

Samuel got home today from his 3 day school camp. It was quiet here without him. He SMS'ed me a few times a day telling me what was going on. They did Kayaking the first day along with some initiative games/projects. They also did surfing, rope work and more. He loved it and was tired when he got home. Off to snoozeland early for him tonight!

Bronte is so loving her class this year...she is in Grade 3 and it is her first year where she has 'real' homework and she loves it!! (so far!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kate,
I would like to join your online forum: Mothers, Shoppers, Friends. Is this possible? Can you email me at angandandrew@telus.net.
Angela