Friday 16 March 2007

Time has gone on...


and of course, I still miss Kiah...some days more than others. My gorgeous email friends sent me a gift which I received yesterday. A voucher to go to my local nursery so I can pick out something appropriate in her memory. Thanks to you all so much. How lucky I am!



The last few weeks have not been that great on the one hand but for the kids it has been pretty good. We went away to Sorrento last weekend - it was a long weekend - and had a lovely time. Met up with some families from school and had a general relax.

This was the view 200 metres from our van - isn't it divine?


3 comments:

Lynda said...

OMG - I loved reading forts when I was a kid! - nothing better - can't believe I forgot about them. And how cool is that bike trailer - hope you have put in the patent! Glad to hear you are feeling a little more cheerful luvvy.

Ebony Rose said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ebony Rose said...

Oh K8 That view is absolutely breathtaking!!

I cant wait to find out what you chose at the nursery for Kia xoxo

Ebz xoxo