Thursday 3 May 2007

Zachary and I went for a School Tour on


Tuesday morning to the High School that Samuel is going to...just so that Zachary could get a feel of it on his own. Funny thing is, they handed us a card with the Information Night info on it along with the handbook and I popped them straight in my bag. Two days later, I am scavenging through my bag for a pen and I pull out everything...there on the table, I see Samuel 'fake smiling' up at me! And lo and behold there he is right on the information card! How fun! So here it is for all to see...

3 comments:

handinhandaus said...

lol how funny!! I hate those fake smiles, I think Zac lost the ability to smile for the camera at about 10 and still hasn't got it back :(

hugs
T

Lynda said...

Love the 'Fake smiling!" that must be a thing that mother's can spot - he look pretty cool to me. Nice surprise to pull out of you handbag.

Bowznstuff said...

tee hee, look at your gorgeous boy - how fantastic to have him on the card!
Cree :)