Thursday 31 May 2007

What a game!


Bronte has taken up Basketball as her preferred sport. A shame really seeing as I am a netball girl and have quite a few trophies to prove it...but yes! I KNOW it is not all about me!

She loves this game called Basketball. Tonight was their second 'real' game of the season and her team won again - this game was close - 14 points to 10.

Not much in it all the way and she was happy that she scored another goal this week - no $5.00 for that though thank goodness!


It was so close I nearly had a conniption! I mean I can't take the excitement of a close game!
I hope they don't expect to win every time but gee they have come a long way in the past 4 weeks. They have really gelled as a team.

Oh and what is it about Basketball uniforms being SO DARN BIG??

I mean the singlet is a size 14 - they all have size 14's - the girls are only 8 and 9 years of age! But I guess it kinda looks cute all oversized...weird though.

5 comments:

Brissiemum2 said...

Way to go, Bronte! Love the uniform, too!

Kate said...

Thanks Scriv! You know she couldn't play for a team that didn't have a noice UNIFORM!

k8

Vanessa x said...

She is soooooo divine Kate, but you know that!!!

Bowznstuff said...

might see you there one night K8 - Loughie has also taken up the wretched sport!
Cree

Kate said...

Ha! Cree!! B does hers on Thursday nights - when does L play?