Monday 16 April 2007

Well the kids have gone back to school

and I went back to work today...

My boss (who is also my friend!!) was so happy to see me. I was happy to see her as well. She is just so so busy and so inspiring. She works really hard and often I wonder how she achieves it all.

She has three children - two teenaged boys and a daughter aged 12 (who is one of Samuel's best friends).

This is a bit about her.... MacBeth Genealogical Services

I love working there - I work 2 hours a day, 4 days a week doing office work and chatting with Sue, her husband Bob and the other part timers.

I don't get paid a lot but I don't have to work school holidays. It is no big deal if one of the children are sick to bring them in to work (or to even take the day off) and besides all of that, Sue and Bob are the nicest people - our whole family gets on really well with them! They are the ones that came out with us for Stan's and my anniversary not long ago.

Anyway - no photos of them but wanted to share how lucky I am!

3 comments:

Kylie said...

I love the sound of your job (always have to be honest). Having a job that you enjoy going to with people that are nice to work with/for is worth so much. K

Lynda said...

How great that you love the people you work for/with. Makes it all the easier to toddle off in the morning. How fast did the school hols slip past this year!

Brissiemum2 said...

I love the sound of your job, too. How interesting! And good luck to the kids in their new term!