Sunday 1 April 2007

The forum that I belong to...

well one of them anyway...is organising a book to commemorate Ava and her life (if you don't know what I mean by this read way down below!!)

So, the cutoff day was today and of course I left it to the last minute as usual...I like what I did (I think!).


Check it out...don't forget to click on the photos for a larger view...


I chose that song because I just love it when sung by Damien Leith (the Australian Idol winner) and I can't get it out of my head. It seems so appropriate and it is just so beautiful to listen to.
I do hope that when the Rosemeyers get this book that it will bring them some comfort.




1 comment:

Ebony Rose said...

You done a wonderful job Kate!! I just love it.

I am sure that Sheye & Crayton & family will find some sort of comfort from the book.

Luv Ebz xoxo