Saturday 20 September 2008

Hi...I have a new camera...so am just going to post my favourite

photos so far....

Taken at the christening of a friends' yacht...

Samuel

Zachary

Samuel

Samuel


Zachary

Zachary





This one is Zachary....love the colours...

IMGP1871

Here is a series of photos that I took because Bronte discovered this heart shape shadow in the boys room....

Carpet With a Heart

Here it is on the carpet. So then, Bronte and Zachary decided to lie down and get the heart on them...

This one is Bronte...

Heart

This is Zachary....

ZacharyHeart

and this is Samuel's most loved Teddy, Flopsy - with an upside down heart...

Flopsy with a Heart


10 comments:

Danielle said...

I think your new Camera is fantastic and would love one that took pictures like that.

It must help having such lovely subjects.

I am very jealous.

Dxxx

Kate said...

Thanks so much Danielle! The boys are rather handsome at the moment aren't they? lol They are just starting to go through 'the change' (aged 12 and 14) so I thought I should snap them while they were still nice!!! LOL

? said...

Sweet blog, beautiful photos and an amazing camera! You are very talented and I admire all these.

Brissiemum2 said...

Omg! Great pix! What type of camera did you get? Waaahhhh...I want a fancy new camera although I am a pretty ordinary photographer so maybe couldn't use the carp camera as an excuse anymore! Lol!

Love the heart shape! So clever! I never knew that Bronte's heart was on her back! Baaahaaaa!

taawd said...

great pix of your children!!

btw, you did get in under the deadline for the birthday wishes because of the time difference.

i was at the grocery store when your comment came through on my phone as an e-mail.

thanks so much for the long distance birthday greeting!!

Kate said...

Brissiemum - I bought a Pentax K200D - a great entry level DSLR and as I still have my old Pentax ME Super SLR from when I was 17, it was a winner for me. I can use my existing lenses (haven't yet though) and the camera was rather a great price for a DSLR!

As for Bronte's heart - she had it on her bum for a while too! lol

Lynda said...

That girl is such a character! Always makes me grin....

Kate said...

What girl Lynda?? lol

Anonymous said...

LOVE the pics, and it shows how much fun you are having with the new toy :)Nic

Bowznstuff said...

ooooo LOVE that long hair - LOVE it!
Cree