Friday 7 March 2008

Z is for Zachary - again!

Yippee! The blood tests came back clear (as I thought they would!!). I was a little apprehensive though.

Today, he went for an ultrasound on his abdomen. He quite enjoyed it...only once did I make a joke about a baby being in there - the look of horror on his face was priceless! Yay me!!

Confirmed that he does have a hernia but it is small. The results will be emailed to our doctor and I will talk to her on Tuesday apparently. So, that is done.

Went out with my two very good friends today for lunch. Simone (of the breast cancer notoriety) and Helen. We had such a fun time - lovely and relaxing. It is so good to see Sim feeling ok. A rarity. Tuesday she goes in for her final Chemo and now we can all see a light at the end of the tunnel. It has been a horrible ride for her and her family. Very difficult. There is still a long way to go but gee - knowing that the last treatment is here is good. She is not looking forward to it though as she knows that for the next couple of weeks she will feel like crap.

No comments: