Sunday 27 May 2007

What a difference HAIR makes...

Samuel got his hair cut. But first, here he was just yesterday...has pink through his hair because a girl from school 'coloured' his hair for the School Sports...it turned out she put a semi-permanent dye in and it still hasn't washed out after more than 10 washes...so I took him to the hairdressers today. My goodness...I loved his hair long but I think I love the way he looks with short hair better.... Wanna vote on it? Click on the images to see them larger....




5 comments:

The life of Erin said...

Love his hair long ...but I have to say it really really suits him short!!

Sue xx said...

I like both but he just looks so cute with it short. So I vote short. Loik the pink look too LOL. I remember reading somewhere that something like Head and Shoulders or a dandruff shampoo gets dye out!
Sue xx

handinhandaus said...

I've read that too Sue!

Short, love it short,he looks super spunky!!

Kate said...

Well thanks Sue and T - I will get that Head and Shoulders stuff today and try it out!

I think he looks spunky too - when he came out this morning - I got a pleasant surprise - he is soooo cute but of course now he is saying "my neck is cold" and I said "I'd forgotten you even HAD a neck!" ROFL

Kylie said...

Yep definately anti dandruff shampoo will help to wash colour out of hair (a tip to remember if your hair colour is a little bright or too dark after dying it).

Love his short hair.