Monday 2 April 2007

Late last night I was trawling through Blogs

reading so many wonderful and varied entries - it is enthralling.

I happened upon a link to iVillage - my old stamping ground way back in the late 90's! I used to live there (when it was known as Parent Soup) and it was my lifeline on many occasions.

Well I went back and had a look and the old playgroup that I belonged to - junebugs 1998 is still there and I was amazed to see so many familiar faces (names) that I became all nostalgic and signed up there and then!

I posted and yay! a couple have remembered me (or so they say!! LOL).

So, I intend on being a regular over there again...because they were an amazing bunch of ladies "way back when" and I am sure they still are.

So, here's to new OLD friendships - hopefully they will blossom once again!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Of course we remember you, you silly woman!! I can't wait to see Sharon's reaction when she sees you on the board!! hehe

I was reading through your blog, and I'm so sorry about your friend's daughter. May little Ava be an angel on your shoulder.

Cheers.

Caz

Cherie Shields said...

It's amazing how you can find friends after a long period apart.

Kate said...

LOL Hey Caz - thanks for dropping by!

k8

Anonymous said...

Hi there Kate,
I was just trawling through blogs too (got your link from Tina's who is in my online mums group) and I saw this link about ivillage. that was my old stomping ground too - there were only 3 Aussies on the board, and luckily we were all Sydney (well one was Newcastle, but close enough!) We were the April Flowers for 1999.
You've made me all nostalgic and Im off to see if they still exist too!!

Cheers
Justine
http://juzziebear.spaces.live.com/