Friday 9 February 2007

Went and picked up Bronte from

the mermaid party at 8pm. My goodness I love that house - it is divine! Gorgeous Port Phillip Bay vista - fab sea breezes. Wonderful family.

Then I had to pick up Samuel from his friends Issie's house. Issie has just started High School as well and is going to Star of the Sea in Gardenvale. A girls school. She is enjoying it very much. I think they miss each other though.

Issie's mum Sue (who happens to be my friend AND my boss) said they didn't stop giggling and laughing. They just have a pure naive joy - it is lovely to watch.

So, I arrived there at about 8.20pm with Bronte to pick him up and I arrived home here at 11pm! My goodness that woman can chat - well I guess I can too! LOL I do love a noice chat and there was no rush to get home so we had a really nice time. I need a nice time at the moment.

The sadness of the last week or so has really got to me - so much so now that I just come home and never want to do anything extra.

No comments: