Saturday 10 February 2007

Our Anniversary is today...

and I am all teary.

Woke up this morning and Stan gave me a gorgeous card. I love it. Had some beautiful words ...

For My Darling Wife

Nothing can ever change
what we have
always been
and always will be
to each other

There's a special place
within my heart
that's meant for you alone,
A special place
within my heart
reserved for times
we've known....

There's a special place
for dreams we share,
a place for wishes too -
And the warmest wish
within my heart
is happiness for you!

With all my love
On Ou
Anniversary and Always

With love and all of the the above
Stan


Now, you have to know Stan to know that he is not the most demonstrative person so this card is just perfect. Thank you Stan - I love you too.

But this is not the reason I am teary - well I don't think it is. It is the day of the funeral for Ava and yes - I am wearing pink.

It is Kiah's birthday - she would have been 14.

I really had this overwhelming feeling before that I NEEDED to touch her fur - to kiss her forehead - to look at her and know that she was ok.

But I can't. Too much going on around here at the moment...

And to top it all off - I now have a headache - Samuel is practising the Saxophone - it is, how can I say it? Torturous??? LOL


1 comment:

Trudi said...

OH Kate what a beautiufl card, how blessed you are.....