Thursday 8 February 2007

I am joining the blog revolution....

The last week or so has been very tumultous in my life. I thought 2007 was going to be a fabulous year for myself and my family...I know it is not all about me (all of the time) but still - it should be sometimes shouldn't it?

It started off well enough. We spent Christmas and New Year - in fact around 3 weeks up at the Sunshine Coast in QLD. Love it there. Stayed with the Mother In Law and we all had a lovely time.


Kids loved it, husband loved it. What else can you want?

On the drive back down to Melbourne, we stopped at my brother's place in Sydney. The kids got to meet their newest cousin - Evie and her big brother Jacob. They are both so cute. Jacob is as
smart as can be and chats away like a 5 year old (almost) and he is only 2 1/2!

Jacob - he is soooo cute!

Evie - well she is just delightful, easily pacified and smiles 99.9% of the time. My brother and his wife are truly blessed.
The gorgeous Evie!!

So, we spent 2 days there and travelled on home. Always love getting home after a long holiday. Kiah the dog and Jasper the cat were thrilled to see us - well Kiah was...Jasper took a little while to get used to us again!

A few days at home and then Stan was off to the UK for work for a week and the kids, Kiah and I went down to Phillip Island to a friends holiday house for three days. We shared it with our good friends Simone, Stephen and their boys Matthew and Benjamin.


No comments: