Saturday 10 February 2007

All of us are going out for Dinner tonight...

it has been a long day full of emotion.

As I said before, it is Stan and my Wedding Anniversary as well as Kiah's birthday.

Instead of just Stan and I going out together (as we don't really feel that joyous at the moment), we are taking out the Kids and our very very good friend Joyce - who is missing Kiah as much as we are. She has been in tears all week. She came over yesterday crying because she just got a film developed from her camera and there were photos of Kiah throughout.

I will have to explain the relationship between Joyce, Kiah and us in detail at a later point.

Also, my friend Sue (who is also my boss!) and her husband Bob and their kids Will, Tom and Issie are coming as well. Hopefully we will all have a laugh or six!

No comments: